Track and compare the performance of your favourite players in real-time, including rare stats, such as camps stacked, wards placed and damage done. We also introduce Weavr's Performance Index, a new statistic driven by machine learning that shows how each player affects their team's chance to win.MORE
How good are 6,000 networth on Pangolier at minute 10? Weavr Companion provides you with entirely new relative stats, which show you how good a performance is compared to thousands of historic performances.MORE
Live Match Overview
We compare last hits and denies with thousands of previous premium match-ups to give you an at-a-glance view on lane status.
Never squint at the minimap again; our live tower status shows you the vitals of every tower on the map.
Our in-house AI is trained on thousands of professional matches, utilising over 36 factors in real-time to provide live match prediction. This gives you the best overall status of the match and helps you to appreciate unlikely comebacks.
Our analytics engine compares the live match with thousands of historic performances to serve you the highlights of the match in real-time:
- Lane dominance (large differences in Creep Score between teams in each lane)
- Fast item purchases (taking into account the hero and role)
- Unusual item purchases (taking into account the hero and role)
- Fast tower destructions
- Extraordinary player performances - top stats and epic fails
Live Head-to-Head Stats
Our head-to-head stats lets you break down performance of opposing players:
- Track and compare each player's inventory in real-time
- Choose between a variety of stats to compare each player's performance
- Weavr's Performance Index is a single value that shows how each player contributes to the team's chance to win, based on a player's current stats, their role and the time of the match.
Our analytics engine continuously compares performances in the current match to thousands of professional historic performances. For each stat, it calculates a percentage that shows you how well a player is performing, taking into account the chosen hero, time of the match, and role played (core vs. support). Examples:
- 95% = performance is within the top 5% of historic matches
- 50% = average performance
- 1% = performance in the worst 1% of historic matches
Weavr Dota 2 Companion will launch at ESL One Hamburg 2019 and feature all matches from the main event, live and on-demand. We will include more ESL events in the future, so stay tuned.